Vehicle Communication interface
To access the vehicle data and transfer it into your computer, you need a CDP™. The CDP is used together with the products CARS, TRUCKS & GENERIC.
The CDP is a diagnostic tool used wirelessly with a PC or Pocket PC, making it a powerful and flexible tool for all workshops. The software chosen includes comprehensive databases of OBD functions for a wide range of motor vehicles. Options such as electrical diagrams and functional descriptions can be added to the program.
The CDP is delivered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Read more.
• User-friendly and intuitive software for passenger cars, light and heavy commercial vehicles.
• Fast and safe identification of vehicles and systems
• User licence with regular updates
• Quick and easy installation
• Help texts for available functions CDP- Features www.autocom.se
• Bluetooth and USB connectivity are standard (W-LAN available on request)
• Software on DVD and the internet for PC or SD card for PPC
• Handles all today known communications standards for vehicle diagnostics
The CDP box includes:
• CDP with 16-pin OBD cable (SAE J1962) for the two emissions related systems 12 and 24 Volts
• Software on DVD and SD card
• USB cable
The CDP can also be supplied with complete OBD adapter cable kits for vehicles not having 16-pin (J1962) diagnostic socket including:
Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Opel, Saab, Volvo, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Mercedes, Renault, Ford, MAN, DAF, Scania and more.
• OBD / OBDII / eOBD communication for statutory readout
• Read and erase fault codes
• Read real time data
• Adjustment features
• Restoring service messages
• Programming features such as: injectors, keys, remote controls etc.
• Unique multiplex technology that minimizes the need for special cables
ADP186 - VCI
If you diagnose and service older vehicle models not equipped with the standardized contacts or if you wish to make more analogue adjustments, we offer the ADP186 as an alternative.
Please contact your distributor for more information.