Autocom develops innovative products and services for communication with electronic vehicle systems. Our customers, partners and other interests expect us to be leaders in technology and a reliable partner that develops in harmony with society and the environment.
We shall contribute a sustainable development of the environment by having a holistic view and take responsibility for our environmental impact.
We commit ourselves to follow our customers' requirements, legislation and other regulatory requirements affecting our operations impact on the environment.
To achieve this we aim to:
- As far as possible prevent pollution from our operations.
- Continuously greening our products.
- Set environmental demands on our suppliers and partners.
- Environment Customize the logistics of our products.
- Reduce our environmental impact throughout our work and from our travels.
- Continuously educate and engage staff in environmental issues.
- Communicate our environmental performance internally and to external stakeholders.