A NEW LEVEL IN
Autocom has been developing world-leading diagnostic tools for cars, commercial vehicles, trailers and buses since 1991. We have built up a comprehensive database of raw data that makes it possible to quickly and easily troubleshoot tens of thousands of different vehicle models.
- TRUCKS Release 2020.10 HIGHLIGHTSAs many as 11 different brands are updated: DAF, EvoBus Chassis, Iveco Trucks, MAN, MAN Bus Chassis, Mercedes bus/Setra, Mercedes Truck, Renault Trucks, Scania, Scania Bus Chassis, Solaris and Volvo […]Read more
- CARS Release 2020.10 HIGHLIGHTSAs many as 15 different brands are updated, mainly between 2009 and 2020. The vehicle database is increased with many vehicles, models, year models, systems and features! Here are some […]Read more
- Summer opening hoursAutocom’s head office is open during the summer! Our opening hours are as usual 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.Read more
- New websiteWe are proud to announce the launch of the newly redesigned Autocom website. After a few months of hard work and dedication from our inhouse team, we are delighted to […]Read more
Our user-friendly products provide effective flows for both one-man workshops and large workshop chains. For price information, support and product information, contact your local distributor.
- Insert the security dongle before the downloading of the installation package starts.
- Use the button below to download the installation package (the download starts immediately).